Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Do what you love

I'm sitting here watching the Kennedy Honors for what I believe to be the first time... but i can't seem to stop watching I am in total awww and glued to the tv.  I am sitting watching them pay tribute to these awesome artists... singers/song writers, actors, dancers... and I am so delighted and I am lookin at the artists and they are beaming with complete enjoyment while the watch other artists proform for in there honor and it hits me... they simply love their craft.. it is them.. they are it... it is purely enjoyable for them and it reflects in there own work... they are financial iconic powerhouses not because they set out to be that but because they followed a dream to do what they loved and in all the momentum they have became examples of greatness simply because they did something they loved... This tells me like is soo not complicated. .. we make it that way.. we go get jobs we don't like to make money to create these perfect lives and we never have enough money or enough happiness and we are never satisfied.. but maybe if we turned things around and looked at things from another prospective one that put our dream of becoming who we want to be and not focal in on the things we want to have... maybe perhaps we could beam with happiness and delight in our own lives and not only can others see our greatness but perhaps we ouselves could see it too... just a thought.. random but true... love you all..(written by DeAngela Taylor  DeAngela "Poetry"Taylor)....

No comments:

Post a Comment