Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I see clearly

People will look in your face and lie all while you just look back and wonder why. Why must you be this way... will you ever just up and tell the truth one day.  Will you ever care about what you doing to me or do you think that I'm so blind that i can not see. So blind that i dont know your ways so blind that i dont see how you change during the minutes of the day. You think i dont know but that's ok i know why you do it i just really don't have the energy to say.  Say what it is that i already know see I'm just waiting for the day when you decide to go.  See i feel it's enviable it's gonna happen one day and I'll be prepared i won't make you stay.  See this picture is what it is... i dought it will change I can only be me and I like it that way..  I love me more than anyone knows I won't try to be like others or imitate hoes.  I've always been loved for simply being me never jumped up and down to get someone to see... see the beautiful spirt inside or outside of me. Frankly said... I don't complete with others that's not what i do. So if you want someone else that's ok to.  I have no more strength to try to hold on... beside keeping us from the truth is something that's wrong.  So i say this to say it's all up to you just be brave enough to say what you really want to do... hell i ain't no hater I'll even still be friends with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment