Monday, January 20, 2014

WOMAN ARE MEANT TO HAVE CURVES...LOVE YOU MORE!!

They just had on the news a high percent of woman over age 35 are struggling with eating disorders... (I am definitely not one of them), how ever this brought me to tell all of my fam and friends young and old.  embrace you!!!  We are not supposed to be in our 30s and 40s looking like we are seventeen.  we weren't grown woman then, we were still growing.  If you have in fact naturally maintained that girlish figure my hat is off to you, however, if you have gained a few extra curves along the way, as long as you are healthy, love you.  life is too short to keep up with these airbrushed magazine models.  remember they don't look like the cover, some of them are starving to maintain weights, receiving surgeries and everything else.  God did not make a mistake when he made you, he made you to be the beauty that you are not to look like the next person.  so instead of killing yourself to keep up with society.  let me be the first to tell you YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL BECUASE YOU ARE YOU!!!  BE YOU! MODELS AND CELEBERTIES ARE OVER RATED AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN THAT I EVER SEEN WERE IN MY NEIGHBORHOODS COMING UP... CLASSY LADIES WITH MANNERS AND MORALS.  THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO TEACH OURSELFS AND OUR KIDS.  SO THIS YEAR... JUST EMBRACE BEING GROWN, CLASSY AND SASSY.  LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND LOVE YOU!!!  I love you!  and I love me too!  BE YOU!  Love Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment