Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I promise me i will be ok


Emotionally dead, too tired to fight...no longer caring about what you did yesterday, or what you didn't do last night.   Riddled with emotions, that remain unimportant and go unheard.   Trying to tell you all the things you don't want to hear.  Determined to show you the things about us you don't want to see.  Only one conclusion left... you feel out of love with me.. 

No longer in love with my smile or the things that make me me.  When you look at me now, there is someone else you want to see.  Someone much different nothing at all like me.  Someone much smaller, much younger than me.  with skin lighter than mine could ever be.  Completely my opposite with more dependent thoughts and ways, but that is the one with which you want to spend your days. 

I want to be mad as hell, I even want to cry, I want to kick and scream and ask myself why.  But the more I think about it the more I see, its plain and simple, your feelings changed for me.  It happens I guess from time to time peoples are entitled to change there mind.  The only problem there is what do you do? It seems so unfair but I don't want to loose, don't want to loose our family that we've worked so hard to make or break our future plans cause there is so much at stake.  So I sit day to day and watch time go by, I no longer speak of the thoughts that are in my mind.  I don't ask to be held or to hold your hand, see I don't think I should have to do that with any man. 

Never thought that would happen not to me and you.  The thought of it all leaves me feeling sad and blue.  So I sit with myself and keep these thoughts within my mind and pray to God that things work themselves out with time.  I figure I will accept the out come either way... will you fall back in love with me or will you go away.  I guess we will figure things out either way, but  till then and after I promise me I will be ok. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment