Wednesday, April 30, 2014

till we meet again

till we meet again..

 
It's so hard being away.
Wondering what you are doing,
Wondering what you would say.

Wishing I could hold your hand,
Wishing I could touch your face.
I never thought you'd be off limits to me,
Never thought I wouldn't be able to share you space.
I think of the great times we shared,
I think about our special place.

I wonder if things had been done differently
If we our lives have took on a different fate.
Would the love we shared seem like such a waste?

Would we be together today or were we just
Supposed to teach other how to love.
Still it’s hard to tell whether your we’re supposed
To be my mitten or my glove.

Even though we're not together,
even though I can't reach you,
or tell you how i feel, If you never know anything else,
know that I will always love you and that our love was real.

Till we meet again...

written by DeAngela "Poetry" Taylor  Oct 16, 2011
copyright © 2011 DeAngela "Poetry" Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment