Tuesday, May 20, 2014

WHAT YOU SEE

Note... smile I practiced it, lifes picture u see I painted it.  Broken heart, i hide it.. years of abuse i over looked it... Anger inside i chanel it... How i get through it all by the grace of God... how i live my life by his commandments... the things i cant fix I pray about it...  why i stay to myself because i must... the things i know life tought me... some of the ones i love the most like me the least... the reason i lived through it all my kids... the reason i could make it Jesus... the reason i dont have to do it alone my husband... the reason i have him cause God knew i was ready... see life full of things we go through... trials and tribulations.. they all should bring us closer to God and once we see his love and follow his commandments the blessings are sure to follow... no one sees your journey but you and God... prays him and be blessed for many days to come.  I love you and i am here to share with you what i have learned... have a great day... much love... (another Random thought by DeAngela POETRY Taylor )

No comments:

Post a Comment