Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I never...

I never really wanted to leave you, I never really wanted to say goodbye.
I always thought we would be together, but I never thought you would make me cry.
I always thought you would be honest, I never thought you would ever lie.
But when I found that you betrayed me, my love for you somehow died.

I never looked at you the same, because I never thought you would cause me this pain.
We talked this over going in, I thought it would be different I thought you were my friend.
I thought you would protect my heart with all your might, & keep my best interests in sight.
I never thought that we would be here, and that my heart would be full of tears.
Although things are different and they will never be the same, I will try my best to let things change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment