Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Loosing you... Inspired by but not affiliated with it Being Mary Jane

I never really took this seriously... breakin up with you that is... i always thought we'd get back together it's what we always do... See as long as i can remember you've had my heart and i've always had yours too... no one has  ever come between us at the end of the day its always me and you... see we grew up lovin each other sometimes we might fight and we would argue too... but i guess what i never thought about was someone else having you. 

But now your standing here telling me that another girl was stilling yout heart... i guess i took for granted the time we've spent apart... See i started seeing someone but i havent given him my heart and i dont trust him nearly as much as i do you.... i just had had to occupie my mind so i wouldnt feel so blue... but i am starting realize he is  nothing quite like you...  Now as i sit beside this man that i know is not true ... it finally hits me clearly i am on the verge of loosing you.  So as i sit here crying thinking "what am i gonna do?... i can honestly say i realize ... the only love i ever needed was the one i have in you.
(Inspired by this nights episode of "Being Mary Jane'

No comments:

Post a Comment