Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mesmerized

I'm mesmerized by what love truly is.  See love is not always what i always thought it should be.  I thought love was so scary and so unkind.. i thought live cheated on you and played with your mind.. i thought love left your home and them when home to another.. i thought love had a woman and kept you as a lover.. i thought love was something only the story books could find.. i thought only snow white could live happily after, till the end of all times.. i thought no one would ever wake me up with a kiss.. or find my glass slipper and search the world over cause it was me that they missed... i thought i would never find loves true beauty... cause i always ended up with the beasts... Till i decided to ask God to give me some peace.. i said Lord you know I'm stupid and don't know what to do, so can you please find me a man who clearly loves you.  Someone who is gentle, someone who is kind.
Someone that can make it with me through my craziest days, someone who will love me in many good ways.... you sent him to me and after 12 years of days, i still look at his love, (your love) and i am truly amazed!
Thank you Lord
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment