Friday, February 28, 2014

SHE'S BACK...

So very sorry that i haven't been posting lately, its been kind of crazy these last few weeks. However, all is well and getting back to normal.  So... Back to Blogging!  I set out to do 100 posts for 100 days and I am gonna keep that promise to myself.  So with that said, from today until June 7, i will be posting, each day up until then.  So get ready for lots of Random thoughts and poetry, and remember.. if you have a subject you want to touch on or can think of a writing challenge for me... a special subject for me to put into a poem, feel free to leave a post.  I will be more than happy to explore new options.... I love a challenge.  So with that said... Enjoy!!  Much Love to You all and Thank You for taking the time to know me through "My Poetry, My Heart, My Soul".

No comments:

Post a Comment